This site last updated on April 1, 2014
Important information from Robert Reed to his fans! [UPDATED NOVEMBER 2013!]
Visit Bob's new blog — The Difficult Art of Tomorrow
Visit Bob's other new film commentary blog — Reshaping Light
THE LATEST NEWS: [see the News page for older news...]
- March 2014 — Brief interview with Bob appears at Shelf Awareness.
- February 2014 — Bob has a new novella -- "The Principles" -- in the April/May 2014 issue of Asimov's. His blog entry on 2/23/2014, One Chapter Before Breakfast, accompanies that story, providing background information.
- February 2014 — Bob's new novel -- actually a trilogy in one volume, The Memory of Sky, is available for purchase as an eBook as of early February; the traditional printed edition is also scheduled for publication on February 19th.
- February 2014 — A short interview with Bob appears in the KidsEBookBestsellers Blog.
- February 2014 — Bob's collection The Greatship and four of his individual stories were included in the Locus Recommended Reading List for 2013, in the February 2014 issue of Locus Magazine.
- November 2013 — Bob's fixup novel The Greatship is now available to order as an e-book or print-on-demand. Publication was scheduled for Nov 2013 (e-book) and Dec 2013 (POD)
- Fall 2013 — A Q&A Interview with Bob is the cover story of the Fall 2013 issue of the Heritage Room of Nebraska Authors newsletter.
- September 2013 — Bob appeared at the Brooklyn Book Festival, Sunday, September 22nd in Brooklyn, NY.
- July 2013 — Bob's novella Eater-of-Bone came in 3rd place in the Sturgeon Award voting.
- May 2013 — Bob's novella "Murder Born" won the Asimov's Readers Choice Award for works published in 2012! Bob also started a second new blog — Reshaping Light.
- April 2013 — Bob started a new blog on Blogspot — The Difficult Art of Tomorrow. Bob has a new novelette, "Grizzled Veterans of Many and Much" in the May/June 2013 issue of F&SF, on sale in late April